Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Selfish

Some of you might know, I have three kids. Their Mother is not there. She is a drug addict and an alcoholic. She turned her back on them years ago. I moved on and have dealt with the repercussions of her decisions. I have done my best to ease the pain, heal the wounds, and absorb the anger they feel.

I have and continue to raise them the very best I can.

My children's "Mother" committed suicide on Christmas day.

Although they have not had a relationship in quite some time, this is going to be a hard punch to the stomach.

Selfish.

5 comments:

Amber said...

I can say no more that what I said on +.

Stay strong. I know you will, but you will have to be iron strong for those kiddies.

My thoughts are with you.

XXOO

Starts with one said...

Thank you again

Anonymous said...

Ah, sweetie. I hope things are easier for you soon.

Cheyelle Omar said...

SWO, something made me think of you tonight. I'm glad I stopped by. Keep rolling with the punches, friend. I'm rooting for ya. x.

john said...

my therapist was concerned about me doing that all season, being that christmas is the most common time of year for people to take their lives.

I just think that it is the most wrong time because it ruins the holiday for those left behind. I hope you and the kids can get over her selfishness. id say im sorry for your loss. but you all lost her long ago