Thursday, February 4, 2010

I'm going for a walk

Said in the song by Bad Religion. For those that may know.
My cars been off the road for 4 months. Unemployed for 3 or so. I feel like i'm about to lose my shit. The isolation gets fierce after a while.I was sitting here looking at this forum and realized i dont have a fucking idea how im going to get through this never mind having constructive or somewhat interesting insight into anything. Everyday has been spent drinking coffee, smoking cigs, listening to political hip hop and anti everything punk. Its not helping the matter,really. I cant even seem to post on my blog. Not even some worthless nugget of information about a irrelevant happening in my life. I give myself a headache trying to figure out wtf I'm going to do to support my family. Forget about myself...
 Maybe I'll go look at "abstract art" in the library...same shit I know i could do better, but for some reason i don't have the motivation or self confidence to do. This lady is selling this stuff for like 500 a painting, and its selling! Not that I'm some kinda art critic, and i really shouldn't be shitting on someone i don't know that is doing well ......i guess. Maybe i can go down to the skate-park that's covered in ice and snow, damn frozen waste land of a small town in Massachusetts. Maybe I should bring my camera just in case some major 20,000 dollar photo presents itself.  Maybe i should post this on my blog. Maybe?
 I suppose I'm done my piss poor little rant. I'm going for a walk.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_Ft7LVCmDI

5 comments:

www.askelly.me said...

You're questioning what you should be doing? Take your damn camera, pull out the paintbrush. Geezus. Get off your ass and create. Obviously it's tugging at you. Let it pull and stop resisting!

Huge hugs, my friend. You'll get through this.

Tina said...

Hey, sorry, I left my comment in the coffee shop, but the gist of it is, do everything you can and we support you and are thinking of you. Good luck!
Tina xx

Starts with one said...

Thanks gals. Its means a lot.

Anonymous said...

Get the Paint that is at your Moms house... they've been waiting for you. And she probably has brushes too. Don't worry if the brushes are not a fancy ass name brand. I doubt that really makes a difference. Create something! Hey great photos btw...

JP said...

Ya. What they just said!!! It is and has always been there. You don't just loose talent. Its like riding a bike. Keep talking yourself out of it. You are sooooo right MOM...the name means nothing if there is passion behind it. We all can't hold your hand while you do this. Your going to fall a couple times, BRUSH yourself off and try, try again. Love, Your number one fan!!