Sunday, January 24, 2010

sitting on the dilapidated green chair in the living room, eating a poptart, and watching project runway.

So the eldest in the house of female persuasion says my last post might get some bad response.
Awwwwh come on, that was funny in my opinion. Besides no one is reading it anyhow.
Anyway shes watching the Purina Incredible Dog Challenge and we don't even have a dog.
I'm blessed with a cat that likes to "clean" his ass where ever i happen to be! I could be sitting on the dilapidated green chair in the living room, eating a poptart, and watching project runway. There he is .......positioned on the coffee table in just a way that i cant see and............ licking away.
Its disturbing.
Yes i said it. I watch Project Runway. With my daughters of course.

No comments: