Tuesday, January 19, 2010

i lost all direction already

So i wanted to try the blog thing for a while now. Already I don't know what i want to say. It seems like my main purpose for this already lost its main purpose. I seem to be suffering from some kinda creative block. I can only attribute this to the past few years of my life. The best things have happened and the well.......I'll put them as the most trying things too.
I suppose i should explain why the hell i'm here, and why i think i have the right to use a piece of the information super highway. Maybe what i might say will help someone. Maybe it will just make someone laugh as they watch there lives tick toc by in their cubical. I don't know.
I do know that what i write and when i write it might not follow any particular order..... WOW that might be just it. I'm some how making myself think i need to follow a format. Like a bloggers "hand book".
Back to what i was saying. I'm going to say what i think. Like it or not. Might even cuss a little (sorry mom). I'm not a professional writer, but my life is very entertaining that i can assure you.
Follow it if you want, read it, forget it, I don't really care. This is my life.

No comments: